Product Specialist - Specialty
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
To ensure consistent sales growth and achievement of sales goals and targets in assigned territory by identifying opportunities and gaining new business while maintaining existing business.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: DESCRIBE SCOPE: % of Time or Importance
- Promote Sales
- To ensure consistent sales growth and achievement of sales goals and targets in assigned territory by identifying opportunities and gaining new business while maintaining existing business.
- Ensure that Company strategies are correctly and uniformly implemented.
- Carry out sales calls, targeting high sales areas for maximum efficiency.
- Develop new business opportunities with existing and potential clients
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity in assigned territory.
- Maintain close relationships with key accounts, and ensure their requirements are being met by the company's products where possible.
- Appraise current and planned customer needs and advise on the application of company products and services to customer requirements.
- Represent Allergan in a professional manner that aligns with company image, ensuring activities comply with legal and ethical standards.
- Customer focus
- Investing time in segmenting the target customers and deploying the right distribution of resources to satisfy the needs of each segment in a compliant manner.
- Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Actively seeks information to understand customers’ circumstances, problems, expectations, and needs.
- Shares information with customers to build their understanding of issues and capabilities.
- Builds rapport and cooperative relationships with customers.
- Considers how actions or plans will affect customers; responds quickly to meet customer needs and resolve problems; avoids over commitments.
- Implements effective ways to monitor and evaluate customer concerns, issues, and satisfaction and to anticipate customer needs.
- Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of communication means
- Clarifies purpose and importance; stresses major points; follows a logical sequence.
- Frames message in line with audience experience, background, and expectations; uses terms, examples, and analogies that are meaningful to the audience.
- Seeks input from audience; checks understanding; presents message in different ways to enhance understanding.
- Attends to messages from others; correctly interprets messages and responds appropriately.
- Making active attempts to influence events to achieve goals; self-starting rather than accepting passively; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required, being proactive.
- Takes thoughtful action when confronted with a problem or when made aware of a situation.
- Implements new ideas or potential solutions without prompting; does not wait for others to take action or request action.
- Takes action that goes beyond job requirements in order to achieve objectives.
- Looks for ways to improve efficiencies and reduce costs.
Education and Experience
- Neurology experience is preferred
- A degree in Pharmacy or related Healthcare Science
- A sound background in sales and commercial awareness
- At least two to three (2 to 3) years of proven experience as a Product Specialist
- Mature, flexible person capable of working on his/ her own initiative
- Professional approach and a good team leader and worker
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Essential Skills, Experience, and Competencies
- High Level selling and presentation skills
- High level of negotiation skills and extensive record of negotiation success.
- Business acumen with demonstrated ability to make strategic decisions and choices.
- Neurology Experience is a plus.
- Upper Egypt experience is a plus.
- Based in Delta (Tanta or Mansoura, preferably Tanta)
- More than 2 years’ experience in Egypt Market is a plus
- Works collaboratively and productively within a team of highly skilled hospital representatives and sales managers.
- Experienced in C-Suite interactions: gains credibility and trust quickly with high level hospital executives.
- Ability to form relationships quickly and have demonstrable persuasive abilities
- Highly effective communicator both orally and in writing; can get ideas across one to one and in presentations
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Strong team player and know how to collaborate and engage many stakeholders across a large organization
- Superior relationship building skills
- Solid negotiation and decision making skills
- Solid analytical and numerical abilities
- Results-oriented attitude
- Experience in working with MS office in a Windows environment and Lotus Notes
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel (allocate up to 50% of time for remote areas )
Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Sales Operations SpecialistWeDeliverAbout the job Sales Operations Specialist is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. You should also be able to2 hour agoShareالقاهرة
Lead CourierDHLYOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS. Would you like to become part of the world's most international company in the2 hour agoShareالقاهرة
Operational controllerHenkelHENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU? At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full5 hour agoShareالقاهرة
Area Manager | Sports RetailGMGGulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East’s leading, family owned companies. Operating across the GCC, Gulf Marketing Group is a dynamic group boasting a5 hour agoShareالقاهرة
Lead CourierDHL Express(2100DOE) Egypt-Cairo-Cairo | Full-time | Contract | Standard YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS. Would you5 hour agoShareالقاهرة