Senior Android Developer
We develop and deliver versatile mobile applications for marketers and corporates. We are using the latest technologies to build robust and quality apps using native iOS & Android and Flutter as a cross-platform framework.
- Develop and maintain Android applications with Kotlin/Java
- Working closely with backend Developers
- Participating in architectural, design and product discussions
- Write clean, readable and reusable code
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers
Who we are looking for?
- Self-motivated, team player comfortable in a high-growth environment
- Be friendly, fun, awesome to be around
- Energetic, engaging personality
- Track record of over-achievement
- Passionate about what you do and care deeply about the things you build
- Able to clearly communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- We love team players who will jump in to help get a project done
- 4+ years of Android experience
- Strong OOP knowledge
- Knowledge of how to do work with RESTful APIs
- Good knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
- Experience working with Jetpack
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of SOLID Principles
- Unit Testing, TDD
WHY YOU’LL LOVE US
- All employees benefits for free (our famous games room, daily breakfast, fruits, coffee and other hot drinks, soft drinks and juices, company days out and parties…)
- Social insurance - the highest level.
- Flexible and Comfortable schedule.
- Paid annual and national vacation.
- Open-door management policy.
- Working remotely.
- Full Medical insurance.
- Accommodation and Transportation Allowance.
- Friendly environment that values innovation and efficiency.
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and talent development.
- Feedback encouragement.
- Recognition and reward programs.
- Competitive salaries and incentives.
- Friendly environment.
- Fun committees.
- Monetary rewards.
- Fun, smart and creative people.
- Career possibilities with growing team.
- Social benefits.
For more information about Nile Bits, please visit our website:
Nursery TeacherHoople RecruitmentJob details At Our Lady’s School we are looking for a Nursery Teacher who will work as part of our EYFS team to support children in their learning and development.3 hour agoShareمحافظة القاهرة
Consultant - RCCE Strategy International ConsultantWorld Health OrganizationGrade: No grade Contractual Arrangement: External consultant Contract Duration (Years, Months, Days): 6 months : Job Posting: Oct 20, 2021, 7:39:16 AM Closing6 hour agoShareالقاهرة
Area Manager | Sports RetailGMGGulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East’s leading, family owned companies. Operating across the GCC, Gulf Marketing Group is a dynamic group boasting a6 hour agoShareالقاهرة
Project ManagerDanfossRequisition ID: 21089 Job Location(s): Graasten, DK Job Description Do you want to work with project management in a technical environment? And are you motivated15 hour agoShareمحافظة الدقهلية
Employee Relations SpecialistSouq.com for E-Commerce LLC5+ years direct experience in employee relations, labor relations, or labor/employment law with an emphasis on labor and employee relations work. Experience in contact18 hour agoShareالقاهرة